Monday, January 18, 2010

Is normal rabbit or guinea pig bedding safe for mice?

So, I've recently come into knowledge that my mouse is probably pregnant. [I plan on keeper her even if she isn't pregnant] And now I have her living in an aquarium, with some newspaper at the bottom and some hay over that except on the side of the tank her nest is on, with is filled with ripped up newspaper and bath tissue. I want to keep her and her babies as comfortable as possible, so should I stick to the newspaper/alfalfa, or should I use bedding as well? :D





Thanks.Is normal rabbit or guinea pig bedding safe for mice?
Use soft sorbent by Kaytee. It's a good brand. Good luck! P.S. There are also little beds now that they make in pet stores, I saw some at Pet smart, you could put 1 or 2 beds in there also.

No comments:

Post a Comment