Sunday, January 24, 2010

Has anyone heard the joke about the blind Rabbit and Frog?

Who were sitting in the woods and never new what either of them were, they decided to feel each other to guess,


the Frog went 1st ';you have buck teeth, big ears and a small tail, you must be a Rabbit'; the rabbit started to feel the Frog '; you are slimy and have a big mouth you must be a Londoner';Has anyone heard the joke about the blind Rabbit and Frog?
I actually really liked that lol! As you can probably guess, I'm not a londoner so I would find it funny! Good one, have a star!Has anyone heard the joke about the blind Rabbit and Frog?
I was asked to run a charity marathon and I said, ';no chance.';








Then I was told it was for disabled and blind kids, so I thought, ';Fckk it. I could win that!';
Whos fed up of trolls today?


2 harmless questions deleted in 6 minutes for those interested


Top Trolls today





are


Brandon P -


Hayley Babes


chocoholic_gerbil -





il miss badass - a realy nasty mick troll


ThisCharmingWoman
Never heard it before, didn't really find it funny and I am from Scotland
LOL! Sad if your a Londoner...
}:o(
Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment