Friday, January 22, 2010

My rabbit is a holland lop, and she is not even a pound, how big will she get?

shes white with little black circals around her eyes, and the rest of her is pure bleach white, how many pounds will she get, shes 8 weeks now.My rabbit is a holland lop, and she is not even a pound, how big will she get?
Hollands get to be about 4 pounds.





When I adopted my bunny, I was told she was a Holland lop so I did a bunch of research. However, she is now an 11 pound French Lop. Funny how that works...My rabbit is a holland lop, and she is not even a pound, how big will she get?
Yes, 4lbs on the high end... here's some links that'll help with other questions you may have also. They're great fun.





Rabbit Information - Rabbit Information FAQsA. My adult Holland Lops have ranged from 2 pounds 12 oz. to 4 pounds 12 oz. ... An adult-size rabbit has a better chance of coping with the change in the ...


www.thenaturetrail.com/Holland-Lop-FAQ鈥?- 83k - Cached - Similar pages





What Is A Holland Lop?I mentioned size, but didn't tell you what that is, did I? Showing weights range from 2 lbs. to 4 lbs. A very few adult Holland Lops are perhaps under 2 ...


www.thenaturetrail.com/WhatIsAHollandL鈥?- 37k - Cached - Similar pages
Hollands mature anywhere between 3 and 4 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment