Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can someone give me three reasons why I should get a rabbit?

I really want a rabbit but they have so many needs! The litter and food and grooming and nail clippers...the list goes on and on. I just need 3 because I'm getting more and more disappointed every time I see a ';bunny need';Can someone give me three reasons why I should get a rabbit?
They are cute


They can be cuddled


They live outside so they don't smell out the house!


Hope this helps and I hope you do get a rabbit as I have one and they are worth all the hassle!


xCan someone give me three reasons why I should get a rabbit?
Every animal has needs, and it sounds as if you want a pet that takes minimum care and time. In which case, I'd look into maybe a turtle or a fresh water tank filled with neon tetras or a single colorful beta.





Thank you for realizing that although you may want a rabbit, it's better for it that you don't get one.
animals are awesome!!!


1) they are good companions


2) it will teach you how to be more responsible


3) they are great listeners:P


and a bonus is that they will make you happy. any pet will


have fun with your bunny :)
1. They're cute.


2. They're fun to be around.


3. They make good pets.
RABBITS SHOULD NEVER LIVE OUTSIDE


OR EAT TOO MANY VEGGIES


UNNLIMITED TIMOTHY HAY

No comments:

Post a Comment