Friday, January 22, 2010

What is the wrong with my rabbit? And what should I do?

One of my two rabbits is aggressive sometimes when i go and feed the two in the morning and the one that is aggressive also has pooh build up.What is the wrong with my rabbit? And what should I do?
Spaying and neutering can help a lot with rabbit aggression. If the poop build up is on his skin, you may have to catch him and wrap him up in a big bath towel in order to wash him off.What is the wrong with my rabbit? And what should I do?
Rabbits who aren't well socialized, and don't get enough out of cage time, become cage aggressive. The solution is letting him play out of his cage more. And, after that if he's still a grouch, try side tracking him by running your fingers along the side of his cage, and distracting him away from his food dish so you can grab it.





If his waste are getting stuck to his fur on his underbelly and rump, you need to cut away the hair and nasties. If you don't it's not unlikely he'll get a bacteria infection from the build up.
maybe go on dr. phil's show and you two can sit down and discuss this problem that seems to be between the two of you. it really breaks my heart that this relationship has soured.





as for the poo, what would you do? its nothing new, but it still smells like pee-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment