Sunday, January 24, 2010

My rabbit is sick what could it be?

My rabbit is 5 years old and today she was looking a bit ill, her eyes are runny with white gunky stuff, although not a lot of it and her ears are floppy. I am wondering whether it is mixy, I am taking her to a store to get check asap! Anyone have any idea what it could be or if it is mixy etc? Any info would help!My rabbit is sick what could it be?
It sounds alot like Myxo.


Has she been in contact with other rabbits?


Im not sure if theres anything you can do, but taking her to a store may pass her illness onto the rabbits they have there. Best thing to do is to take her to the vets if you want to help her. All the store can do is guess then say 'Get her checked out'


You will need a vet for a correct diagnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment