Friday, January 22, 2010

What can I do about my rabbit's mood swings?

He's a spayed, 8 month old male rabbit. He keeps having mood swings! One moment he'll be sitting on my lap licking me, then he jumps off, tears up and down the sofa like a mad thing, occasionally doing binkies (jumping up into the air) and then he charges up and bites me. What shall I do? What does this mean?What can I do about my rabbit's mood swings?
Im not sure if it is the same with your rabbit but mine does that when he wants to play with me. He is still little but not much younger than yours (only about 6 months old) and he will become very hyper all of a sudden and start tearing around my apartment and doin binkies and it means that he is bein playful. But like i said not sure if your rabbit is the same but that is how mine shows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment