Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do you know anybody who could give my rabbit another good home???

as i have said my rabbit is 7 months old and he has been an indoor rabbit all that time so he will need to stay that way.


he has a great little personality, but can be naughty some times.we have moved into a flat and he has the whole run of the place but i just dont seem to have the time for him and it is causing drama with me and my partner.do you know anyone who would want him??Do you know anybody who could give my rabbit another good home???
please don't abandon the animal in the park or the woods like some people do.... check petfinder or call the local vet..... good luck to you i know it's difficult to choose the hard path for your animalsDo you know anybody who could give my rabbit another good home???
omg i will take it e-mail me tml_fan_rocks@hotmail.com
Contact a local rescue or post an ad on Craigslist %26amp; Petfinder to get in touch with local residents. This is world-wide, so you're unlikely to find someone here.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment