Friday, January 22, 2010

I want to bring a rabbit on carry on with me on a plane?

I wanted to know the requirements to bring a rabbitt from nashville to Miami on Carry onI want to bring a rabbit on carry on with me on a plane?
Airlines allow cats and dogs only. You could check into a pet transport service...would be much safer and more comfortable...and probably the only choice for your bunny. See site below for a list of these services you may call.I want to bring a rabbit on carry on with me on a plane?
I urge you not to take your rabbit on board. Firstly, I doubt the airline would allow it as a carry on, and also in the luggage it may be squashed. Anyway, under pressure and during the take-off the rabbit would be very scared and, dare I say, could have a heart attack and die.





I would definitely put it into a pet transportation service (ground) if you must.
Because in the rise in altitude it is very risky to put a rabbit on a plane. You will not be allowed to put it in the cabin with you so it will go in the luggage and think very carefully about doing this as when one of my friends took a rabbit on a plane from england to france (less than an hour) unfortunately it died because the pressure crushed it

No comments:

Post a Comment