Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whats a good name for a white rabbit?

I was thinking trix but any better suggestions? Its a boyWhats a good name for a white rabbit?
I called my white rabbit Buddy lol - well actually i called him Zorro, my brother however is obsessed with lance franklin so Buddy just kinda stuck.





other names...





Ralph


Baloo


Alphie


Stitch


Bugs (lol totally un-original)





Theres heaps of sites with hundreds of names, however they are all pretty boring. I want to name my next rabbit Baloo, so thats probably my favourite one:)





xx


Jessie.Whats a good name for a white rabbit?
i named my white rat Marshmellow. he was white, fluffy, and sweet, just like a marshmellow. there is also Cream...or Sugar. maybe even Twinky. that name is REALLY cute!





hope i helped!
trix is a very original name, i like it.


some unoriginal: snowball, snowflake, ect.
I called my white rabbits Snowy, Bugsy and Casper.

No comments:

Post a Comment