Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So i was Driving my car and i ran over a rabbit, the next thing i see looking in my mirror were four kids abou?

the age 10 run out into the streets like vultures... they start picking at the rabbit, actually eating it. i just ran it over. I had no clue what to do, i pulled over and couldn't be live my eyes! has something like this ever happend to you guys? i could only assume the parents dont feed them.So i was Driving my car and i ran over a rabbit, the next thing i see looking in my mirror were four kids abou?
Don't think this question is for real!!!!!So i was Driving my car and i ran over a rabbit, the next thing i see looking in my mirror were four kids abou?
this has happend to my sister before. she hit a dog tho and like 7 kids ran out like savages with shirts tied around their head and started eating the dog right there in the street, she was soo scared and were afraid to keep our dog outside now... the economy is bad and people,kids will do whatever they have to eat and stay alive these days.
Those are zombies, you definitely should have gone into full reverse and hit them with your 2+ ton vehicle.
wooooooow, u gotta be kidding me.


thats 2 creepy!


i wouldove been totally freaked out and i wouldove sped up and got home fast.


wooooow! =o
maybe you should of told the kids not to eat the rabbit.
no but I would be super creeped.
ewwwwww.... idk let them fend for themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment