Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can i put a collar on my rabbit?

I just got two rabbits that are completely identical. Both are solid black girls with brown eyes. I would like to name them, but cant because i cant tell them apart. I also need to be able to tell them apart for general care reasons because they live together in one cage.


So my question is:


Can I put collars (such as an extra small dog collar) on them?


If not, how can I tell them apart?Can i put a collar on my rabbit?
you can, but you will find the rabbit want like it to much.Can i put a collar on my rabbit?
I wouldn't see why not because they make little harnesses/leash things for them. So I'd do it. i have a leash for my guinea pig. not a collar though. but id do it
Try to see the diffrence between two things.( For example their reaction to you, their diet, their curisosity.) The examples are endless, and you should tell the diffrence soon.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment