Saturday, January 23, 2010

PLEASE HELP How can i find my rabbit?

I lost my rabbit today and i need help finding him.So dose anyone know any ways i could find my rabbit besides looking for him?





P.S I'm a little worried b/c someone stole and killed one of my rabbits and another one mysteriously died.PLEASE HELP How can i find my rabbit?
I gather you have it outside. If so is the weather hot? If it is than try checking around to see if any holes have been dug especially around the foundations of houses and buildings. Is there any pipes or other objects that he could crawl into. Rabbits love to dig and if it is hot outside they will to keep cool. If it is inside than you need to check under furniture and beds that it may be able to crawl into not just underneath. When scared they will huddle into dark places to hide. Also are there any dogs or cats or birds (hawks, owls, etc.) around that might have attacked the rabbit? Be prepared that you may not be able to find it if another creature got to it first.PLEASE HELP How can i find my rabbit?
Ok, i remember when my rabbit ran away i got scared but i waited few days I placed some Carrots out and lettuce in the garden. And the best thing was it came back running home





1. Get carrots, Place it in the garden


2.and some lettuce if you have Holes in your garden don't close them.





Hope this helps





Good luck





Sal














Try to wait few days
Aww..your poor rabbit! Is he kept outside?? If so, then thats why a few have them have been stolen. Put a lock on the cage when your not around. Or call your neighbors and ask if they have seen a rabbit running around. There's not much more you can do, but keep a close eye on your little rabbits! Good Luck:)
Do you keep them inside or outside. If it's kept outside, there's a possibility you won't find it.





Is there anyway you could put a lock on the cage door and figure out how to stop people from giving it food when no one's around?

No comments:

Post a Comment