Saturday, January 23, 2010

Would anyone be able to take my rabbit over the summer?

I have an adorable mini rex rabbit. He's pretty small and about a year and a half old. I'm traveling for most of the summer and am unable to take him with me. Is their anyone that would be able to take him (ottawa) for the summer? I would provide everythng! He doesn't bite or scrath, and is very tame. Thanks alotWould anyone be able to take my rabbit over the summer?
depending from where you come from, aka england...go to paradise pets they offer a cheap service play with your animals and can ven feed them if you want this doing. if not maybe a family member or a neighbour if theyre trustworthy. if however they are not maybe you could ask to leave it with a friend?Would anyone be able to take my rabbit over the summer?
I would be soooooooo cautious on who I left my pet with. I work in at a local S.P.C.A so everyday I see the abuse and neglect that some jerks inflict on animals. I would just see if you can find a friend or family member to help, or ask your local vet office on boarding. Good Luck
Can't help you out because I don't live in your area.





Just wanted to warn you to be careful leaving your cute little bunny with someone random from the internet... it might be safer to leave him with someone you know and trust.
why would you leave your rabbit with a stranger they probably will kill it
Depends? What do i get in return? :O

No comments:

Post a Comment