Friday, January 22, 2010

Is it possible for a cat to have a mental illness which leads to it believing it's a rabbit.?

Mental illness? No. Some animals just have behaviors %26amp; personalities similar to other animals. Just like if a kitten is raised by dogs....the kitten may assume that he's a dog too.Is it possible for a cat to have a mental illness which leads to it believing it's a rabbit.?
I am not sure, but I have a cat who runs and moves like it is a ferret, we have never owned a ferret, but the cat thinks he is one. It is funny...I smile everytime I see the little guy run across the room.Is it possible for a cat to have a mental illness which leads to it believing it's a rabbit.?
One of my cats thinks she's a dog.
A cat has no sense of self, therefore even it was a rabbit, it would care less.
I don't but my cat acts like a squrriel an fat little squrriel.
i dont think so


but thats amazing :)
Maybe Bruno's a manx cat? Does he have a tail? If not, this is the cause.


Legends of the 'Cabbit'- a rabbit/cat hybrid which is scientifically inviable- are because of Manx cats.
Sounds whacked, but I can sympathize. I had two ferrets and got a kitten. She went upstairs into their cage, slept, ate and played with them. Eventually, she made their ';squeek'; noises and bounced around just like they do. Acted just like the ferrets in every way. I came home from work one day to find her stuck in the opening to the upstairs of the cage - too grown up to fit, meowing for help. A sight I will always remember!!!
He/She may act like a rabbit, or seem to be acting that way to you, but it may just be quirky. Theres plenty of people who act strangely! I have a dog who sometimes acts like a cat, sitting on the tops of furniture, laying in window sills, etc. but it may just be because he saw my old cat do it and thought it looked comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment