Friday, January 22, 2010

Which is the best type of rabbit breed i mean for a pet i want one thats small at first and cute and fun to?

play with pick out of the five and pick three and the one im gonna get is my first rabbit! so pick three!Which is the best type of rabbit breed i mean for a pet i want one thats small at first and cute and fun to?
I would say go with a mini rex. I raise them and they are great pets, stick to neutered males and you will get a very affectionate new friend. I have heard netherland dwarfs are good pets also but I'm not sure, I've never had one. As for lops I'm not a huge fan the closest thing I have to a lop are Lionhead lops and only one of them has only one ear that lops down which is adorable! Whatever breed you get will be great cause rabbits are great pets!Which is the best type of rabbit breed i mean for a pet i want one thats small at first and cute and fun to?
Holland lop! I have one and absolutely love him to death! I would have to disagree with getting a second one that somebody else suggested, I did that, and the rabbits would rather spend time with each other than with me.


Holland lops are cute, easy going (mine lets me hold him and he snuggles when we watch TV!), have the cutest ears! Mine is also healthy, and he's actually very tiny, being about three pounds. They have the best temperament and I enjoy mine. He also knows commands like come, hop up, hop down, and go to the cage. Smart indeed!
Get the lionhead ones (=
yep! i have a lion head rabbit! he is named simba from the lion king!'; lion heads do get big but they are so much fun!
Netherland Dwarf. I have two. You should almost always get two if you can afford it. They like to have a companion.


I will post a picture for you to see. They are very cute and will stay cute because they stay small.
i would get a holland lop, mini rex, or a netherland dwarf. all of them are small don't shed a lot and the holland lops have super cute floppy ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment