Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you get attacked by a rabbit?

Not that I want to get attacked by one. Just wondering :DHow do you get attacked by a rabbit?
In my experience, it usually happens if you have the scent of another, disliked rabbit, on you when you venture into a rabbit's 'territory.' It happened to me. I had a rabbit and my sister's two hated her. One day I went into my sister's room, and then next thing you know I have a rabbit's teeth sunk into my elbow. That was about 8 years ago, and I still have the 2-inch scar.How do you get attacked by a rabbit?
I think the only way to get attacked by a rabbit is to pick one up when it's wounded or otherwise really upset. From my experience, rabbits tend to run away rather than attack. Even when I've picked up a screaming baby rabbit, its mother never attacked me. (The baby did try to bite me - I guess that counts as being attacked?)


These are wild rabbits I'm talking about - but I don't think domestic bunnies are any more vorpal.
Well that rabbit would have alot of mental issues...first you piss him off poke him with a stick. they you taught him with a carrot keep pulling it a way as it tries to bite it. They in all its rabbit-like rage it will snap your neck
I had a rabbit once that would run across its cage and attack my hand as soon as i reached in the cage. she would bite and scratch anyone who got near her. In the end, she was accidently eaten by the dog. : (
If you rent the movie ';Monty Python and the Holy Grail';, they show a killer rabbit and you can see for yourself.
bite its face?


i assume that would make it angry...

No comments:

Post a Comment