Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How can I get my rabbit to be more social towards me?

I know some rabbits are very social and come right up to the door when you open it to greet you, but my rabbit doesn't. My rabbit is named Frodo.his previous owners kept him in a small cage that he literally had trouble turning around in. I have to push his butt to get him to come over to me so I can pick him up. I want him to love me more, and be more social with me. he's almost 4 years old. he's litter box trained, and does great with handling.How can I get my rabbit to be more social towards me?
Take him out more and he will live you much more and give him treats when he is out.Hope this helps.How can I get my rabbit to be more social towards me?
get it a facebook, friend it, message it, poke it, write on its wall, and tag photos of it
when your holding him gently stroke him and softly talk to him.





he sould start to trust you and become more social.
rabbits are very shy animals and some just don't like to be touched so just let him get used to being picked up he will evenly see that your not going to hurt him
push it towards you and give it a treat. it'll associate being near you to good things
Blow in its ear! ;)
well u need to get him a psychiatric
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment