Monday, January 18, 2010

Is my rabbit going to hurt himself?

Any time that little boy is out of his cage he jumps as high as he can.


He jumps on my bed (which is about 3 feet)


he jumps on my desk and my dresser (both about 4 feet)





I'm not worried about him breaking stuff.


He just struggles to get up there and i dont want him to hurt himself.





Andy suggestions on how to make him stop or how to make sure he is safe?Is my rabbit going to hurt himself?
I don't think he will hurt himself. i think he is just really happy to be out of he's cage and free. They usually know what they are doing and how high to jump. If your still worried try calming him down if he gets too active. hold him or give him a pat.Is my rabbit going to hurt himself?
I think he will be okay. They are sturdy little creatures and they rarely break a bone or hurt themselves by jumping. But if you're really worried maybe get him a bigger cage (so he can jump on his own and let out some energy) or take him out more often so he isn't so excited when he comes out.
They can be easily hurt by jumping that especially if he falls. If you have cords in your room..he could bite into it and kill himself. I would get him out of this or put something to help him get up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment