Monday, January 18, 2010

I live in Wa and im buying a rabbit in NSW how and who do i send it?

You will have to send the rabbit is cargo hold... meaning it will go in with all the other luggage on a plane.





You MUST include food and water.


Rabbits can get stressed very easily so maybe buying a rabbit closer to home would be better for it.





If you find it absolutely necessary to purchase a rabbit so far away from home then here is a link for DogTainers...


They transport all sorts of animals anywhere in the world, I have used them several times moving dogs from the mainland (I am in Tasmania)





http://www.dogtainers.com.au/index.htmlI live in Wa and im buying a rabbit in NSW how and who do i send it?
I don't know about all Airlines but you can take a rabbit on as hand luggage with Air France. Notify the Airline first


You need a chew proof travel cage and attachable water bottle.


Most Airlines will accept Rabbits as cargo. Again you need a chew proof cage with water bottle.


Sedation is sometimes recommended.


My daughter wants to bring her rabbit when she visits me, she lives in France and I am in the Caribbean so that's how I know.


For international travel, rabbits may need rabies shots and a certificate of health.I live in Wa and im buying a rabbit in NSW how and who do i send it?
huh? okkk...u send what?

No comments:

Post a Comment