Saturday, January 16, 2010

What shall i do if my baby rabbit bites?

can anyone help. What should i do if my baby rabbit bites?please help it hurts!What shall i do if my baby rabbit bites?
Stop putting your hand that close to his big pointy teeth!What shall i do if my baby rabbit bites?
hmm, the baby doesnt like u, my ones never do that, whenever they see me,they come running to me





it will stop biting u after sometime,dont ever hurt that cute little thing, its just a baby





both u and ur rabbits should undrestand each other well





i had a really really nice and understanding rabbit, Rose, she became my bestfriend too
When the rabbit bites, thump it lightly on its nose. And pet it and hold it as much as you can.
My rabbit used to scratch when it lived with friend, but it wasn't being properly cared for. Once it got used to being cared for, it stopped. Sometimes it is just bad experiences, but if not, this is what I do if may rabbit escapes and I have to catch it: Make sure it is looking at you (hold it still if it doesn't), look into it's eyes and don't lose eye contact. Talk in a stern voice and take away something it enjoys for 1 day. It doesn't need to be hit, that is cruel, just a little punishment, and if it carries on then take away 2 things. If you have nothing, then give it something when it is good and lets you stroke it.
NEVER strike your bunny! IF you yelp in pain..not too loudly, it will startle your rabbit enough to make him stop. In time he will learn not to bite. If you are trying to hold him he may not like it and is trying to get away. If not, remember, rabbits love to chew things and he is probably just looking for something to entertain himself with. Meanwhile, make sure you clean the bite area really well with soap and water, and cover with antibiotic ointment and bandage.
just tell it firmly NO and put it back in its cage. its nature is to want to play with you so it will quickly learn not to bite or playtime is over. just remember to be consistant. 鈾?good luck!
clean the area soap and water than put some kind of antibiotic on it to prevent infection
Youre saying ';if'; so im guessing that you previously had one that did and is scared that this one will !! ??








It might nip this can be stopped by saying a firm NO with a raised voice, my boy used to bite my trainers but ive taught him not to by doing this and its worked.





if your rabbit does become aggressive then you will need to get it neutered, females do tend to get hormonal and territorial and they are prone to cancer so its a good idea anyway.





My boys not done but then he doesnt spray or hump and is on his own. Hes friendly and never bitten , even my childs had her hand near its mouth and he only sniffs and licks her!
I'm sure you could find some delicious idea's on a recipe. I always heard rabbit stew is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment