Saturday, January 16, 2010

My rabbit my garden how do i stop other peoples cats from attacking it without building a huge contraption?

It's highly unlikely a cat will attack your rabbit. A rabbit can give a significant kick - so any curious cat that may risk a sniff is more than likely to be the one at risk. Rabbits are quite capable of terrorising dogs and giving them nasty bites - so I wouldn't worry about cats being a problem for your rabbit - it will probably be the neighbourhood cats that will be in trouble.My rabbit my garden how do i stop other peoples cats from attacking it without building a huge contraption?
You can't!


If you at all care for your rabbit,.. then protect it!


A pen (4 sides) of any sorts with a top cover and a little warm house would do the trick.


Rabbit just need a basic secure shelter that's comfortable .My rabbit my garden how do i stop other peoples cats from attacking it without building a huge contraption?
give it a gun!

No comments:

Post a Comment