Monday, January 18, 2010

Why did my rabbit poop on me so much?

I was cuddling with my baby lionhead and he just pooped on me non-stop. I kept cleaning it off of me and he kept doing it; there had to have been at least 30 little pills, if not more. Was he trying to mark me as his like bunnies do with their cages or is there some other reason he was doing it?Why did my rabbit poop on me so much?
Rabbits poop when they're comfortable and feeling completely non-threatened. Your rabbit was apparently VERY comfortable!





In the future, hold your rabbit after you've put a towel across your lap. It'll help with the clean-up.Why did my rabbit poop on me so much?
chick,


you need a horse,


they sheeeeeett more,


and bigger


lemme break it down in song form YALL





wake up wake up on a saturday night,


could be new york maybe hollywood night


london could be tokoyo


anywhere we go


cause


it smeels.


and rabbits have dust mites in their ears,


sorry


ily babe.


im kind of having problems right now.


but that's another story


and we still go round and round and round in the circle game
baby rabbits poop allot as they are growing,


if it had allot of food before you handled it explains why it was so much.





baby rabbits don't have the territory and toilet area under control and just go to toilet any where.





could try to toilet train it so it doesn't do it every where, only where you want it to in the litter tray.
dont take offense with him pooing on you..buns dont have extreme control over where they do it..litter training is possible and probable but not 100 percent a solution..as even fixed buns have accindents, pooing is natural..i agree be happy he didnt pee on you..bunnies when they mark will chin..( rub their chin on what ever they want to mark ) the site below is based on cavies and rabbits...
I used to have a rabbit, so I know what your taking about. I asked the pet store about this. They said it is because rabbit have no control over there bowels and don't know they are doing it.
It's okay! I let my rabbit run and they poop everything!! When a rabbit feels some kind of emotion they let it out like crazy, especially when you or them, themselves are grooming.
It's a rabbit. They poop a lot.






Your rabbit is sick ';loose vowel movement';
Dont take it personally, I guess it just needed to take a dump.
he probably just needed to go really badly and couldn't hold it in.
its better than getting peed on it happened to me and it burns!!!
im not so sure

No comments:

Post a Comment