Saturday, January 16, 2010

Would you like an Easter egg, chocolate rabbit, bar of chocolate or something else on Easter morning?

You can have either an egg or a bar of chocolate, not both.





Also what do you think I would like out of that list?





Happy Easter!Would you like an Easter egg, chocolate rabbit, bar of chocolate or something else on Easter morning?
i think you would like the same as me. . . . a lindt chocolate bunny,?Would you like an Easter egg, chocolate rabbit, bar of chocolate or something else on Easter morning?
Lindt Chocolate Bunny!
Easter egg =] defo
cadburys easter egg anyone will do yummy!!
anything - it's the thought that counts.





however i would much like an egg :)





and i bet you would want that too =]





Happy Easter!
I would choose a chocolate rabbit because it will last for longer! And I suppose that you would choose an Easter egg, like everyone else I asked!


Happy Easter!!!
I am afraid that I would not want any of the chocolate choices as they would tend to make me feel ill.





I am sure though that you would want a lovely big egg and i hope you get one.





Happy easter :-)
A chocolate rabbit!! Classic of course.


I think you would like an Egg though. They are more special and personal.
I think you'd like the rabbit.


I'd like a toblerone.
egg
I would like something else... to sleep in..and Happy Easter to you to
thank you so much i would have i choc bunny they are soo tasty yum what would you like ill buy you one too happy easter

No comments:

Post a Comment