Saturday, January 16, 2010

Why has the fur on both my rabbit's faces gone darker?

I have a boy and a girl dwarf lop eared rabbits, they're 7 months old and all of a sudden the fur above their noses on both rabbits, until about half way up their faces has gone darker. Why is this? I'm a bit concerned.Why has the fur on both my rabbit's faces gone darker?
its just the weather. my white rabbit has a light grey patch just above her nose but in summer it turnes almost blackWhy has the fur on both my rabbit's faces gone darker?
well if it is a really woolly rabbit then it probally had a baby coat and is now shedding it
Don't worry, my rabbits change colour with the seasons! They look nothing like they did when i got them as babies.
rabbits actually are considered adults at eight months of age. and this could be their true fur colour coming through, plus its summer and they are moulting. this is their real adult fur. i woudn't be in anyway concerned about it. its just natural.
When I got my mini lop she was all white with pink ears . Her nose slowly turned grey and her ears but now her ears are black rimmed and have a tan and grey tortoise shell pattern now. You will notice the darker hair is thicker and nt as soft .It won't go all the way up it will stop between the eyes
No need to worry! Rabbits fur will change colours with the seasons! My male gets these dark lines that look like eyebrows over his eyes! A couple of days later and they'll be gone! My one bunny is grey and the other is light brown, and over the 8 years they've spent together, my brown one is turning more grey and vice versa! All is normal, enjoy the different colours/markings!
hi there!! this is normal my rabbits do the same my lion head is sliver in the winter and in the summer he is brown!! its just the time of the year!!
their probably growing n their adult fur

No comments:

Post a Comment