Saturday, January 16, 2010

How many often should my friend come to top up food and water for my rabbit whilst im on holiday for a week?

please help:DHow many often should my friend come to top up food and water for my rabbit whilst im on holiday for a week?
I would have your friend come twice a day. Once a day is an absolute minimum. Also instruct your friend to monitor the bun's food and water levels to make sure she's eating, drinking, and pooping. Being without her owner/best friend might be stressful for your rabbit.





I would also leave your vet's number and instructions for emergencies in a place where your friend will see them.





Good luck.How many often should my friend come to top up food and water for my rabbit whilst im on holiday for a week?
I would say it depends on how often you usually feed the rabbit. Try and get your friend to stick as close to your usual routine as possible.
I would say once a day. Or twice just to be safe. It depends how much your rabbit eats and rinks. If she does a lot, I would say once in the morning and once at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment