Monday, January 18, 2010

How can a i prepare my rabbit for birth?

i dont know how many weeks she's pregnant so I want to prepare for that.How can a i prepare my rabbit for birth?
I am sitting up waiting for my bunny to give birth lol


I no the date she was mated she is due between 28 days and 31 after mating


she will naturally make a nest, but supply her now with lots and lots of hay, google breeding rabbits on the net will help you know what to expect better, if she is an outdoor bunny can you move her hutch into a shed or garage its a bit too cold this time of year to be having litters outdoors, mine are all house rabbits





sorry had to add more 99% of bunnies make a nest, the one I am sitting up with I have had to make her nest, coz she likes to plop them all over shes in a large puppy pen in the lounge, and she has a nesting box which ok ya gona think I am nuts but it has a cordless buzzer under it which works when she gets in the box, and only makes a sound in my bedroom, thats for when I need sleep so bad, mind she has had me up through the night 7 times last night lol, but hey thats what I do, I will be glad when she has them and there all in the nest, I can sleep again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment