Friday, May 14, 2010

Why is my rabbit jumping like this?

wen we let him hang around in the house he runs around and jumps and wen he's in the air he sort of does a little kick thing with his back feet. why is he doing that? is he just happy to be running around or is he scared of the cat ( the cat comes up to him alot and smells him)? anyone?Why is my rabbit jumping like this?
haha i have the exact same situation. it means that they are really happy and are loving where they are at. i have a cat to its funny my cat is more afraid of my rabbit it seems.Why is my rabbit jumping like this?
Because he's a rabbit.
This means that your rabbit is very happy and can't control his excitement! This is called a binky! Have you ever seen you bunny run REALLY fast and then maybe do a binky? Running super fast is called a Bunny 500. I love watching my bunnies run around and do binkies!
probably like he's maybe feeling pain in one foot. :-)


idk tho
It's called a binky, it means he is super happy!!
Mine do that too. I think it's called popcorning?
My rabbit does the same thing. Just means he is happy.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your bunny.. She is not afraid of the cat or running from your cat when she is doing this, she is just really excited and happy.. Bunnies will run really fast through out the house and jump in the air while kicking their legs up.. It is the cutest thing.. I let mine hang on my bed and watch TV with me and I pet her, When I stop petting her she sneaks up behind me and lightly bites my butt. Don't get me wrong she doesn't hurt me, she just lets me know that she realized I stopped petting her and she is demanding my attention.. If your bunny was feeling threatened at all by your cat she would be thumping the floor very hard a few times in a row or might even growl at her..It sounds like you are a great bunny owner and that she has a lot of room to run around, and she is lovin it!! Good luck..
When he is jumping like that he is just happy.
  • cosmetics online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment