Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why dose my rabbit repeadly tap its foot?

my mom and i just 2 days ago adopted my rabbit Tran and whenever i go near his cage he taps his foot.. why?Why dose my rabbit repeadly tap its foot?
in the wild this is how they would communicate to other rabbits. eventually he'll get used to your presence.Why dose my rabbit repeadly tap its foot?
well he doesn't know you vary Much so he is scared and tthat's why he taps his foot, try to slowly get to know him don't rush into things and i bet if you do everything Right he wont do it anymore.
usually they do that when their madd. cause my bunnies do that when their upset and want to get out of the cage and hop around. or he could b scared bc he's in a new home so..
His scared


His trying to scare you away





Have to be really patient and calm with a new rabbit





Your new rabbit has been through allot
hes either excited or scared if it he/she does that and makes a high pitch noise it is excited if it makes a low pitch noise its scared

No comments:

Post a Comment