Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How come the kids are always hating on the Trix Rabbit?

He just wants some yummy for his tummy :((How come the kids are always hating on the Trix Rabbit?
lol, i agree. those kids are just being mean


watch this you'll love it (i think)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHbuyaejx鈥?/a>


(not my video)How come the kids are always hating on the Trix Rabbit?
haha, i know!





but i seriously don't understand that when he actually gets it, why doesn't he just take it and eat it? i mean...he could have eaten so much of it by now...but he just sits there and like go crazy about how good its going to be, but he takes so damn long thinking about eating it, that he never gets to eat it. he is sucha a dumbass.
i hear rabbits' stomachs get upset when they eat trix, so the kids were just protecting him. their stomachs also get upset if they drink goats milk.
Because he's Japanese....but he finally got his revenge :D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcL17KSu-6A
Because later in life they find out that trix aren't for kids they're for hookers and everything else that goes with them.
I know, I feel so bad for him.


Feed the rabbit, he just wants some freakin fruit cereal.


Kids can be so cruel.
He freaks them out because they heard he dates both the lucky charms leprechaun and Captain Crunch. There have been stories of parties on the captains ship.
because the rabbit is a child molesting fatass lol
I know he just wants like you said some yummy for his tummy.
The kids need an a*s beating!!! Give that rabbit some cereal!
Because they have yet to be taught the importance of sharing.
I KNOW! I mean, damn is it so hard to let him have it at least once?


I used to get so mad when I was younger, whenever those commercials got on. lol





OMFG! Error 99, you had me cracking up for real
Because he's a Silly Rabbit and trix are for Kids :D
Because he keeps trying to rip off their Trix cereal.
Because trix are for kids! Silly Rabbit...
Silly. Trix are for pimps.
he's so hate-able =]
His crap would be colorful and chunky :(
lol because Trix are for kids!!
he is always trying to steal there food, from them. silly old rabbit
because trix are for kids... duh
i know those kids are just greedy
Honestly I don't understand why they won't let him have one little bowl of cereal. I think he deserves some after all the chasing he's done.
i don't know.


poor bunny, the kids always win.
Cause that Rabbit's always high.
http://www.bash.org/?75154
because they're ******* brats.
I know... aren't we supposed to encourage sharing?
:O I WAS JUST THINKING OF THAT! idk relly WHAT RABBIT CAN'T HAVE TRIX?? my rabbit %26lt;3 trix!!
cuz he's greedy





I'd chase after him too if he stole my yogurt





all hell would break loose

No comments:

Post a Comment