Friday, May 14, 2010

My dads making a rabbit hutch, any cool ideas I could add to it???

It has a big open area with a kind of box that the rabbit can go in and on top of. Any cool stuff you could make of wood to add t it????My dads making a rabbit hutch, any cool ideas I could add to it???
Maybe you could try multi levels with little ramps. Then when the cage is finished, you can hide food and hay all over the place to stimulate his brain. If you don't already have one you could build a corner litter box or a little hutch for him to sleep in. But you would have to glue some metal onto it so that your rabby doesn't chew all the way through it.








P.S. I don't know if this would work, but it would be kinda cool to build like a maze for your rabbit w/ little breaks for food and water and stuff!My dads making a rabbit hutch, any cool ideas I could add to it???
One ';cool'; idea would be to refrigerate it
Hi there! I wrote an article on how to care for rabbits outdoors. Although it doesn't directly answer your question, it does provide info on taking care of a rabbit outside, which I assume you are doing. I have 2 sweet bunnies who do quite well in an outside hutch with a little extra care. Check it out at: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/343330/new_pet_owners_taking_care_of_rabbits.html





Good luck with your bunny!
  • cosmetics online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment