Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I bought a rabbit from the pet shop.whats the best way to cook it?

LMAO!!! the things people put online. This crap is funny! :)I bought a rabbit from the pet shop.whats the best way to cook it?
Deep broil. add some oregno and cumin. scrumptious!!!!I bought a rabbit from the pet shop.whats the best way to cook it?
with onions


(sorry, couldn't resist an answer)
Awesome. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.
bunny stew sounds good to me, throw in a kitten though to add extra flavor.
Did you ever notice only guys ask and answer these type of questions? (For the most part)





You guys are always like little boys. Anything for a laugh or a scare. If I am in a good mood, I appreciate it and if I am not in a good mood, it pisses me off. Much like when we were kids and my idiot brothers would torment me................





By the way, don't forget to skin the rabbit BEFORE you cook it.
roast it at 350 degrees until it reaches about 170 degrees at the deepest internal portion of meat. Put onions, garlic, celery, etc in the roasting pan.





sounds tasty. Like I tell my kids:';everything is food for something';.
bbq yum or smoked
are you retarded you dont cook a pet thats like cooking your kid
sick, sick, sick question.





do you have some anger issues?
key word here is PET....don't cook it...its a pet rabbit, not the kind you cook!!!


PET PET PET PET PET PET PET PET PET PET PET PET PET PET PET
Don't just cook it. Kill it and grill it!

No comments:

Post a Comment