Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Want makes an easier to care for pet, a rabbit or Chinchilla?

What makes an easier pet, rabbit or chinchilla? and if a rabbit (which I believe so) how can I talk my sister out of getting a chinchilla (she wants one real bad, but is a college student and doesn't have enough time yet can still provide about 3 hours of attention daily w/out my help which I will be doing.)


Also support you answers with facts please!!!Want makes an easier to care for pet, a rabbit or Chinchilla?
i believe a rabbit is easier because with a chinchilla you have to make sure not to get it wet cuz it can die if it gets wet. also they cost alot more than a rabbit. the average price for a chinchilla is about $110 some are even more then that!....and they are real skiddish, they dont like to be held as much....but with a rabbit it can hop around, it can get wet(if needed to be cleaned, you still shouldn't clean them that much only clean small animals after they have been sick to help them) and you can hold them. I myself am a rabbit owner and i just cant get enough of them! Don't listen to people when they say a certain animal gets sick more than the other....that only happends if you dont take care of it the right way....any animals can get sick!....but people who care keep them from dieing....and don't get a pet if you are not willing to give it the love and ATTENTION it needs!Want makes an easier to care for pet, a rabbit or Chinchilla?
Rabbit. Chinchillas I've known have been skittish and biters!
chinchillas supposedly gnaw through everything and are picky and bite.


i dont know. cats are easy to take care of.
I really want i chinchilla too :(( a guy who works at petco says they don't shed, and also-they are so cute, and take their own baths, (dust baths i think-something like that) rabbits aren't as fun, or cute as a Chinchilla-they are very curious and adorable, aww!!! i SO want one, i'm jealous that she even has a CHANCE of getting one :(((





Psh, i'm sorry, but, for me it's not a question, ';Hey Michelle, would you rather a rabbit or a chinchilla?'; (i have a rabbit BTW) ';Duh!!! A chinchilla.'; No one who really knows me would ask me that quesiton-they know i'm obssessed with chinchillas. Yeah, i pay no attention to the rabbit at all-he bores me, and i'm allergic to him. Honestly...he does nothing pretty much.
I have wanted a chinchilla too! Yet, they are very expensive and it takes a lot of time and work to keep them. Maybe one day I can get one, yet rabbits are easier. (I have one) But they both still take a lot of work. I would suggest to get 2 rats. they are really cute and fun. All you need to do is play with them, give food and water and clean their cage every week. Yet playing with them is the best part! So suggest to her to get a rat or a hamster. Both are fun. But if she DEFINETLY wants either a rabbit or chinchilla. Either are great, yet rabbits are more social!





good luck! %26lt;3 :)
badger
Chinchilla maybe havnt had one but rabbits go to the bathroom alot and it stinks really badly...and they hate it when you trimt here nails...not really fun anyways.
adopt 2 homeless kittens, they will entertain you for hours,and they pretty much take care of themselves. rabbits get sick and die easily, i dont know about chinchillas, but i would go for cats. good luck.
  • clown mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment